Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dundee day 2


Today was loads of fun! Since Andy was studying and Mike (Andy's dad) only worked a morning shift he took me over to St. Andrews to take Sam for a walk along the beach. The weather was beautiful with a pretty sunset and slightly chilly.
We went into St. Andrews city center and had a walk around the shops looking at all sorts of girlie things. I think Mike is enjoying having a daughter eh gets to spend some time with (after raising three rowdy boys:P) We ended with a coffee and icecream in an Italian shop. It was so much fun just hanging out. Imiss my dad so much and it just so happens that my dad and Mike are all too similar that when they meet it is going to be a major "dad fest". So it was so much fun to hang out with my '2nd dad' for an afternoon :)

That was about it. We went home, I made some homemade marshmallows in preparation for a gig night friday at the Hayes's house. Thought I would add a treat to the incredible spread that Linda (Andy's mom) had already made. Had some tea then watched some scrubs as a family. Good day!

No comments: