Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Travels!!!

My plans for Christmas: Last exam is evening of the 16th and I leave early on the 17th to Malaga, Spain. I'm heading from there over to Grenada (I'm gonna drink a smoothie, there's a s...ong we played a while back in jazz band called Grenada smoothie) and then I don't know what I'm doing after that. Just gonna wait and see. Then I fly back on ... See Morethe 23rd and morning of the 24th I am going down to Newcastle to stay with a friend of mine for christmas. Then we are getting two other friends and we're driving down to the southern tip of England where one of my friends dads lives. I guess it's just georgeous. Then on the 2nd I'm catching a train up to Fireseeds and I'll be there until teh 5th. Then it's back to glasgow. Maybe a day trip to the beach or something before classes start. I'll still have 6 days.See More

No comments: